Sunday, August 22, 2010

After All

After a very long lay off, I'm very glad to be back. There's quite a lot to tell... Firstly, I'm very fortunate to still be alive, I survived a near fatal motor car accident (if it weren't for God's grace) during my recess with only a crushed toe, oh yes I did, Thank God! Secondly, I obviously didn't go to the World Cup anymore, although I'd bought some tickets.  I just couldn't make it, both time and other circumstances wouldn't allow me to... I was so disappointed I almost burnt my tickets, but I just decided to keep them as my World Cup memorabilia,  I really enjoyed watching on the telly.  Finally, it's back to school again for the second semester.  I didn't do too well last semester -academic wise, but I'm satisfied given the prevailing conditions then.  I'll just keep rolling.

3 comments:

NEWS said...

hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
your blog looks nice 0_0

by the way,
if you need to find unique typography, you can go to our website.

best regards;

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory

Anonymous said...

Excellent web site you have got here.. It's hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Here is my homepage ... buy rap beats instrumentals