Monday, August 25, 2008

Grateful!

I'm so grateful that I have come to the end of one of the most important terms in my school career. My results aren't bad. I'm relieved, and know that there's still room for improvement. This holiday should just be a chance to at least retire, and continue where I left off and polish up for the final exams to matriculate. Applications to university have opened and I'll apply. Luckily, the annual Ongwediva Trade Fair is taking place this holiday as well, I'll make a ten -not a turn. Thank God, things are beginning to look up at least!

1 comment:

Helvi said...

Hey Joseph, I just saw your comment on my blog today, I browsed through your blog, and I love it. I'm glad to see a young yet motivated Namibian. I can't believe I found a blog like yours by a young Namibian. Will be visiting.
Good luck!